Chamber of Commerce Week Celebration
Have you heard? It is Chamber of Commerce Week! In celebration of Chamber of Commerce week we are going to talk about common questions many people have. If you are not familiar with what a Chamber of Commerce is or does you might be asking yourself, "What is a Chamber of Commerce?", "What do they do and how does it benefit me?", "Why should I join a Chamber?"
Well, we are going to cover all of those questions and if you still need more information feel free to message or give us a call!
What is a Chamber of Commerce?
- Chamber of Commerce is the voice for businesses and the community
- The Chamber is committed to making its community a great place to live and work
- Chambers partner with area businesses, government entities, organizations and individuals on the common goal of advocating for business expansion and community representation
Why Join a Chamber?
- Shows the community you do businesses in you care about them
- Get your name/business out there
- From area leaders, big businesses to small mom and pop shop, the connections you will make are endless
- Cheapest form of marketing
What are the Benefits of being a member?
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Inexpensive Advertising
- Networking Events
- Ribbon Cuttings
And the benefits can go on and on. Here at the Chamber, We Are Here For You! So give us a call or send us a message and join your local chamber! Click HERE to join. Check out our Chamber Video on Facebook, Instagram and Website Homepage.