Feeling Stuck? Here's What You Need To Do
Happy Monday everyone!
Ended the month of July with a new member and started the month of August on a beautiful sunny Saturday. Looks like this might just be the start of better days to come, but here at the Chamber we believe every day is a great day if you set your mind to it. So today we ask you, What are five things you are thankful for today?"
By thinking of five things to be thankful for you are creating positive thoughts in your brain which can lead to positive attitude which leads to positive actions. You have probably heard of the saying "Speak it to existence." Yes, you definitely can speak it to existence. Our minds are more powerful than what we give it credit for. So, if you are feeling stuck, just take a moment to stop and focus on those five things you are thankful for. Not only will this help your personal growth but your business as well.
As for the Chamber, here are our five things we are thankful for today...
- Our new member JLL Click HERE for more information on them.
- All of our members (Thank you for continuing your membership during these difficult times)
- Chamber staff's health (Staff has been blessed to be healthy during these times which have allowed us to continue to work and assist you all)
- Our Casino Fundraiser Sponsors (Thanks to our sponsors we will be able to give a scholarship to a senior in the North Channel Area during these trying times) Click HERE for sponsors and casino info.
- Our Board and Ambassadors who have been very supportive of the chamber, community and local businesses.
Let us know what you are thankful for today or write it down in a journal. Continue to do this every morning and see how your personal growth intertwines with your professional growth.